CHAIN OF THOUGHTS DURING A LISTING DROUGHT 📂🎄
- •Feel inadequate next to the prolific and clever listappers that you follow
- •Worry that you'll never think of a good list ever again
- •Go through the 64 lists in your drafts folder looking for a list to perfect and think "God all of these are stupid!!!! Be more interesting!!!!! And talk about something besides The Leftovers!!!!!!"
- •See the one list that you love but are too afraid to publish because it's very embarrassingAnd think "you'll be posted someday old friend, but not today."
- •List about your listing troubles and how you're feeling so uninspiredNaturally.
- •Start to worry that your meta list is too neurotic to put out into the world
- •Come to the realization that maybe it's okay to tap out for a bit until you find some fresh inspirationListappers are a kind bunch, they'll understand.
- •Take a break, then come back feeling strong and full of lists
- •Repeat cycle