ME AT HALF MY AGE
Inspired by @nathanveshecco
- •I'm 23 right now, so half my age would be 11.5 years oldBut I'm expanding this challenge to include my musical tastes from ~12-15 years old because my taste in music basically defined my existence while I was a pre/young teen.
- •Here is a sampling of what rocked my first MP3 player during my middle school / early HS years (c. 2004-2007):That is my actual first MP3 player (it held 120 songs).☝🏻️
- •Bloc PartySilent Alarm (I still love this album), A Weekend In The City.
- •WeezerThe Blue Album (I still love this one, too), The Green Album, Pinkerton, Maladroit.
- •Fall Out BoyFrom Under The Cork Tree, Take This To Your Grave, Infinity On High.
- •Panic! At The DiscoA Fever You Can't Sweat Out, Pretty Odd.
- •Franz FerdinandFranz Ferdinand.
- •Green DayInternational Superhits!, Dookie.
- •Motion City SoundtrackCommit This To Memory.
- •Jack's MannequinEverything In Transit.