SUFJAN STEVENS ALBUMS RANKED BY HOW SAD THEY MAKE ME
- •Carrie & LowellI love this album so much, but it fucking wrecked me after my first close listen.
- •IllinoisThis was my first exposure to Sufjan and it's just loaded with heavy shit. It's a beautiful album, but heavy.
- •The Age Of AdzI know everyone hates this album, but I actually like it. But the songs about his mysterious illness are pretty depressing.
- •MichiganThis album isn't that sad, but there's a few tearjerkers on this one.
- •Seven SwansThis is not my favorite Sufjan album, so I don't really have much of a connection to it.
- •Songs For ChristmasHis Christmas albums don't make me sad at all, but I couldn't leave them out.
- •Silver & Gold