TALK SHOWS I WOULD WANT TO BE A GUEST ON, RANKED
- 6.ConanI was obsessed with Conan back in high school during the tailend of his Late Night days, so this would be a huge score for teenage me.
- 5.The Late Show with Stephen ColbertHe's smart, and he just seems like the coolest, most amiable guy.
- 4.Late Night with Seth MeyersI would just use the opportunity to bother him with a million questions about SNL, Stefon, and whether or not Amy Poehler needs any new buddies.
- 3.Last Week TonightI know John Oliver doesn't really have guests in the traditional sense unless it's vvvvvvv important, but I would love to be in one of those sketches/fake infomercials he has celebrities do.
- 2.The Daily ShowPreferably with Jon Stewart. Trevor Noah is all right, and still growing into the position, but Jon is my fave and we could make fun of cable news together.
- 1.Honorable (fictional) mention:Ya' Heard? With Perd. Obviously.