TV I Watched With My Parents Growing Up
Lying on the floor, munching on iceberg lettuce chunks
- •Ed Sullivan ShowSaw the Beatles for the first time
- •The HoneymoonersI think my dad thought he was Jackie Gleason.
- •The DefendersPrepared me for my Law and Order addiction.
- •GunsmokeMy grandmother, during the opening segment, always turned her head away as Matt Dillon walked down the street as seen from the rear.
- •The Jackie Gleason ShowWhen he portrayed his character The Poor Soul, I would get choked up and sometimes cried.
- •The Beverly HillbilliesGranny looked like my Irish aunt Maggie who enjoyed watching wrestling