- •Teacher: "does anyone know what it means to have a positive attitude?" Student: "trains!"
- •"I'm dragging my lunch box on the floor because it's too tall for my little hands"
- •"You know the place that has everything you need? Its Target! It has everything! Except, um, erasers. They don't have erasers."
- •"I'm sorry Frosty"Muttered under his breath as he tried to cut out a tiny picture of a snowman, knowing his own scissor skills were lacking
- •"Monkeys have tails. Dogs have tails. Why can't I have a tail?"
- •"Haha! Look at that fun invertebrate!"