Baseball Hall of Famers I've Met*
*Using the word "met" loosely.
- •Ernie BanksAsked me where I was from and he told me he played golf with my mayor. Super nice guy.
- •Ron SantoTold him I was a huge fan and he was super nice to me. I could tell he was wearing a hairpiece.
- •Fergie JenkinsGot his autograph recently, he knows my neighbor.
- •Stan MusialWatched him play the harmonica in the Busch Stadium dugout.
- •Red SchoendienstRode an elevator with him and Bob Costas.
- •Tony LaRussaDidn't meet so much as I just pointed a camera at his face.
- •Bobby CoxWas a jerk during a live radio broadcast we were conducting.