If All the Black Crowes Albums Had the Same Logo
I'm a fan of branding, so here's what each Black Crowes studio album would look like if they stuck with the logo on the debut album's cover.
- •Shake Your Money MakerThe original logo, I really like it. Man, the band looks stoned.
- •The Southern Harmony and Musical CompanionA slight improvement on the original, even though it seems less serious, but Chris Robinson still looks super weird on this cover.
- •AmoricaThere was no logo on this cover originally. Adding one lightens it up a little, makes it seem just a tiny bit less dirty.
- •Three Snakes and One CharmThe original cover was all one font, super clean like it was designed by Apple. I like that better.
- •By Your SideThe Crowes really shouldn't dress up like that. But the logo seems to work pretty well in this case.
- •LionsI was never a huge fan of this cover. The logo doesn't improve it any.
- •WarpaintThe original logo helps this one I think, but I could go either way.
- •Before the Frost...Seems a little bit more like a Black Crowes album cover than a water painting with the original logo added.
- •...Until the FreezeThe second part of the final album, I think looks better than the first half with the original logo added.