Pink Floyd Album Cover Rankings
Pink Floyd studio albums only.
- 1.Wish You Were Here.Reminds me of Led Zeppelin's Presence. The burn mark is the cherry on top.
- 2.A Momentary Lapse of ReasonI can't imagine how much work this was to set up.
- 3.The Division Bell.There are like 2 dozen variations, I prefer this one.
- 4.AnimalsReally, the top 5 or 6 album covers are interchangeable. I love this one so much. And I love the reference to it in Children of Men.
- 5.The Dark Side of the MoonAbsolute classic cover, but I feel the lines are too hard.
- 6.Atom Heart MotherIt's like the ad campaign for Chik-Fil-A. Eat mor chikin.
- 7.The Endless RiverBeautiful cover, but it looks like a ad for erectile disfunction.
- 8.The WallI'd rank it higher if the bricks were photorealistic, like the Metallica logo on Master of Puppets.
- 9.UmmagummaNot bad, not bad. But not GREAT.
- 10.Obscured By CloudsMore like, obscured by not focusing.
- 11.MeddleNot a fan. But I ranked it higher because I only realized today that it's an ear. Now I like it more.
- 12.The Piper at the Gates of DawnKaleidoscope. Very 60s, but kinda grade school.
- 13.The Final CutI get it. But I don't like it.
- 14.MoreKinda ugly, but it's not the worst album cover out there.
- 15.A Saucerful of SecretsJust an ugly psychedelic mess.