Ranking Pantera Studio Album Covers
There's not much good here
- 1.Vulgar Display of PowerSimple. Classic. Punch you in the damn face. Winner.
- 2.Far Beyond Driven (banned)Nasty drill bit going in a butt. Poopy brown color scheme. Ranked high for being banned.
- 3.Far Beyond DrivenKinda abstract, not too bad. The non banned version is so vague they couldn't ban it.
- 4.The Great Southern TrendkillIt's a ssssssnake. Looks pretty badass, right?
- 5.Cowboys From HellThe classic Pantera as we know it was their 5th album, and the cover is OK. Bit of a lazy collage.
- 6.Reinventing the SteelPantera's final album made no big deal with this mess of a cover. It's got fire, so there's that.
- 7.Metal MagicDebut album cover looks like it was made by the cheerleaders at whatever Texas high school Dimebag was going to.
- 8.I Am The NightAlbum #3 looks more like a metal band. A metal band your buddy was in back in junior high. Sadly Pantera is still a glam rock band at this point.
- 9.Power Metal4 albums in, still can't get it together. Looks like a demo tape from 1980. I'd say they didn't give a shit about presentation, but the hair says otherwise.
- 10.Projects in the JungleThe 11 year old headbanger who colored this should be really proud!