Rockers I've Met
I may have met more, but these are the first ten that come to mind.
- •George ThorogoodFirst rock star I met + first famous person. My first concert, I was on the stage crew and we actually hung out for a little bit.
- •Scott LucasMet him a bunch but I know he doesn't remember any. To me, Scott's the epitome of a rock star. This picture actually came up in the list app search feature.
- •George Thorogood's drummer Jeff SimonOne of the cooler rockers I've met (also one of the first)
- •Murder By DeathI've actually had separate conversations with each member separately, including one time w/ the bass player and drummer about how fucked up Rob Zombie movies are.
- •Dick Valentine, Electric SixSuper nice guy who's a nut on stage. Has something weird going on with his eyes up there, but not off stage.
- •Zac Brown BandWe watched them with a small crowd, then they watched Old Crow Medicine Show while standing with us . We told them they sounded great. A year later they played the Grammys.
- •Patrick SweanySuper nice guy, great to talk to, and one of the most badass blues artists in the world.
- •Jack Russell, Great WhiteI noticed his tattoos were pretty sweet. But lately he's been looking pretty rough.
- •TrixterThese guys weren't much older than teenage me at the time. We got the drummer to play When The Levee Breaks.
- •Joey Allen, WarrantI believe his words were: "What are you looking at?"