Things I Think Radiohead's New Twitter Profile Picture Looks Like
- •An IslandThat's it. At first glance, this Rorschach test of an image looked like a rotten crabapple. But after a second I realized it's got to be an island. I'm obsessed with it.
- •Clearly this would be the central port with areas perfect for ship yards or hotel and resort areas.
- •These could easily be lakes that could be lined with urban areas (like downtown Madison WI) or lakefront homes.
- •Clearly this is an inlet. Like Guantanamo Bay, or the beach from that DiCaprio movie.
- •There's a nice big peninsula. Ripe for a very nice lighthouse at the tip. Plenty of interior land for farming.
- •Well that's a cape if I've even seen one.
- •Other...I've seen some online suggest the melting ice cap. Some sort of medical imaging. A battered doll's head. A decaying leaf. I'm just happy the new album will be here this weekend.