THINGS THAT TASTE LIKE MY CHILDHOOD
Inspired by @kcupcaker
- •PepsiIn returnable glass bottles. And every day I'd ask my dad for 35 cents so I could get a can from the machine at the car wash across the street.
- •Quincy Maid Potato ChipsMade a block from my house. They're like Lays Chips, but really greasy. Goddamn delicious.
- •Hardee's HamburgerPre-Carl's Jr. regular burger, just mustard and ketchup.
- •Chicken McNuggetsI remember when McNuggets first came out. Then I remember around that time they had a Shanghai dipping sauce that came with chopsticks.
- •Green Kool-AidI made the best green Kool-Aid. I could almost down a whole pitcher in one sitting.
- •Pizzan's PizzaLocal joint. Nothing compared. It's closed now.
- •Pixie StixPowerded candy. Lots of it. I remember snorting it one time on the school bus. It was the 80s, people were snorting powder.
- •Fun DipSee above.
- •Any cereal straight out of the box.Sugar, baby.