THINGS I FINISHED IN THE PAST WEEK THAT I WOULD RECOMMEND TO OTHERS
In no particular order.
- •"Persuasion" by Jane AustenMaybe my favorite Austen novel (sorry Colin Firth).
- •"Everything Is Copy"The Nora Ephron documentary.
- •Half a package of OreosWith milk.
- •Chipotle burritoHave had Chipotle approx. five times since the E.coli outbreak and I'm relatively fine.
- •My Big Fat Greek WeddingI could watch this literally 50 times and it wouldn't get old, and I have.
- •"Brooklyn"Cried within the first 5 minutes and it was all downhill from there but in a good way.
- •Roasted salmon glazed with brown sugar and mustardRecipe courtesy of NYTimes, via my mom. Probably sent to me because it's so easy it's barely a recipe.
- •My first list on the List AppSorry to all the half-formed lists that will forever remain in my drafts.