Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Guatemalan food!
- •Local advertising
- •Pantages Theater from one of my summer trips.
- •Goodbye bread, cheese, honey, and chocolate.I will miss you, but I know you're not good for me.
- •Hello feeling healthy!After I've made it through both the sugar hangover and the kill everything days.
- •I'm really not ready for the sugar hangover...
The basics of me! Well what I can think of right now anyway.
- •I have a BA in English LiteratureAnd I keep thinking about getting a Masters and / or a PhD.
- •I have a dog named EchoShe is my baby.
- •I work full time at a call centerI spend a lot of time playing at work too.
I like this, so I'm doing it again.
- 1.Echo asleepBasically the only time she holds still.
- 2.Taiko at a local street festivalNot the best picture, but it was a lot of fun.
- 3.I'm pretty sure I was hanging out the window when I took this photo......but I'm not sure.
I have a lot of stuff. Next to none of it is necessary. I swear I'm an adult with a job and everything.
- •PhoneActually necessary.
- •Two computer monitorsAgain necessary.
- •Bobble head owlIt's solar powered.
I love traveling. I've been several places, but this is a list of the places I keep saying are going to be my NEXT big trip.
- 1.The owl that visited us at work.
- 2.Vegas. Need I say more?
- 3.John Barrowman at Salt Lake City Comic Con.