THINGS IVE LEARNED FROM SLOCA
things i've learned from my years of schooling outside of class
- •sometimes, you'll be alone in your passions. keep doing them anyways.
- •friends will enter your life in the most unlikely places. keep your eye out for them.
- •people will leave you for bigger and better things. but those who stay are the ones to hold onto as tight as possible.
- •family doesn't necessarily mean the ones you are related to/live with. and some family members are gonna piss you the heck off. forgive them. don't let them forget how much you love them.
- •no other person is going to be able to be the source of your self worth. friends will help you through the pain, but in the end, you have to take that journey on your own.