Things about my dad
Inspired by @hannatalonen
- •My dad is 81.
- •He is the polar opposite of my mother.He is laid back, funny, and takes things for what they are.
- •He adopted me when I was 7.My bio dad gave up rights to me, and never saw me anyway.
- •He has always made me laugh.
- •He says off the wall things, especially when giving advice.He once told me to tell a bully that the eagle howls at midnight.
- •He made sure I was happy.I hated getting the sun in my eyes so he made me a special visor that covered my side of the windshield in his truck. (He could never get away with that now)
- •He is the BEST guy that I have ever known.
- •People used to always say we looked alike!Not genetically possible,lol
- •He has always talked about seeing angels around us.
- •He used to rock a poncho and ten gallon hat.
- •He has stage four colon cancer.
- •He has taken his diagnosis well.His only worry is making sure I take care of my mom.
- •He is doing chemo, and it's going well.
- •He once cried when he thought I was lost.He also cried when I moved out.
- •He taught me that a man showing his emotions was a beautiful thing.
- •I love him so much, and am so scared at the thought of letting him go.