MOST INTERESTING UBER RIDES OF MY LIFE
in no particular order
- •the guy who gave me a run-down of how the different gangs of LA do businesswhile subtly alluding to his own involvement at one point in his youth
- •the Parisian man who helped me practice my French while commiserating about the ridiculous prices of collegesliterally spoke French the whole time. it was awesome.
- •the woman who admitted to having a side job as a dominatrixyeah
- •the Italian dude who wanted to be a photographer and cinematographerhe's a huge Wes Anderson fan. we bonded.
- •quiet but intellectual writer guy from sweden with a beardwe had very meta conversations about art and life and writing and working in a soulless industry while trying to maintain a sense of self without being too emotionally attached to your own work