"WEIRD" THINGS THAT BECOME NORMAL WHEN LIVING WITH A ROOMMATE
my current roommate and I have known each other since we were in first grade but we're kind of only just now getting close. maybe too close.
- •memorizing each other's poop schedulealso period cycle
- •being able to communicate through Neanderthal grunts and lazy hand gesturesesp when asking for food
- •knowing by their body language what show they're watching on netflix when you walk in the room
- •creating a shared toilet playlist made specifically for the extra long shits that take place when one of you uses the bathroomand understanding the taste and conscientiousness that goes into such a playlist
- •being able to throw things across the room and somehow have your roommate catch them against all oddshand eye coordination is only a thing between me and my roommate