STEPS IN MY MORNING ROUTINE I CAN DO FROM BED
Once you get out of bed you can't get back in for like a fullll 12 hours at the very least...
- •Run through my closet in my mind, and decide which clothes I will mismatch today
- •Reach next to me and pick out underwear and socks according to my mood
- •Plop a tab of Berocca into my still-full glass of water next to my bed (I always think I'm gonna wake up parched in the middle of the night, never do)
- •Check to see if any of the small children in my life have new pictures (I JUST REALLY LOVE BABIES). I hope this doesn't sound creepy, just take it for face value.
- •Sit on different corners of my bed to find the various items of clothing I have pre-decided to mismatch
- •Open the window
- •Get dressed, under the covers, with the window wide open. JUXTAPOSITION!!!!
- •Put my makeup on without spilling too much on my all-white bed. Risks like this I enjoy. It's just life amiright? Plus it's just sheets, and I have two more sets.
- •Stalk everyone I need to on Instagram, subsequently tag my best friends in annoying posts with annoying comments. It's my way of saying "good morning! Happy to be alive and know you."
- •Check my calendar for the day, see if I need to leave for the office right now or if I can put my head down on my pillow for approx 3-4 more mins (fully ready) before I get out of bed for the whole entire day