THINGS I TOOK FOR GRANTED BEFORE COLLEGE
College is great but these are things I miss
- •Reading for funI read for fun at college for the first time in a year and a half this weekend. And it. Was. Glorious.
- •SleepOh sleep, how I miss you
- •My best friend @emh508I won't go on and on with mushy details about how much I miss her except to say A LOT
- •Thick wallsI can hear everything that goes on in our suite. EVERYTHING 😳.
- •Homemade soupI have yet to taste a soup at college without knowing with 100% certainty it came from a can
- •DishwashersI wash my dishes in the bathroom sink 😑
- •Not paying at restaurants
- •Going out to restaurants
- •Less homeworkAnything I thought was a lot of work in high school barely counts as work now
- •BathsI don't prefer baths over showers but it would be nice to at least have the option
- •normal pressure showersthe showers in my dorm have such high water pressure that I come out with beet red skinSuggested by @hailey
- •My parentsSometimes the small things they do that I never realized they did show up. A button falls off your shirt. It dawns on you that you don't know how to fix it. We never realized how much they really do for us.Suggested by @smallthings