Benefits of Having a Beard
- •Acts as a secondary storage.Tangle cookies, nuggets, fries in them, for use later.
- •Natural air filter
- •Useful when you go camping.Entangles insects and mosquitoes.
- •Stroke/twirl/play with it, when phone battery dies out.
- •You can turn to your beard for some 'deep' conversations.
- •Awesome heater and cooler.In summers, drench/wet your beard, and it will keep your face cool. In winters your beard protects you from the chilly winds.
- •Impress your boss with fancy excuses.Instead of the lame 'stuck in traffic', you can try 'washing/combing my beard took longer than i thought' or was saving the life of the poor insect that got entangled.