Life Lessons I Learnt From Videogames I Played Growing Up
I dint play much, but here are a few.
- •MarioEat/collect the good things. Skip the bad things. And you grow larger, stronger and eventually win.
- •ContraTwo(team) is better than one(individual). Used to play this in 2 players mode with my cousin.
- •WWE smackdownWhen the right opportunity comes, smack down your opponent.
- •RoadrashWhen other players are not at the same playing field, you've got to raise your playing field to match theirs. ( Cheatcodes :p )
- •Ea sports - FifaYou just cant run straight in life and hit your goal. You've got to strategise, help others reach theirs (make good passes/assists ), get help from others (good opportunities created for you) and be patient and calm, coz it may take many times before you can hit your goal.