Already on li.st? Open in app.
- 1.Put down your #phone
- 2.Don't check #email for another hour
- 3.Find one big project that needs attention today
- 4.Find one small task you can do today
This is one of my current favorite passages of Scripture. Thought I would share it w/ you all. If you read through this, think about how all of this "love" stuff is fulfilled by Christ on the cross
- •If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
- •And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
- •If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.
I love to read! Good writing and good content is like honey to my soul! I like to rotate between books, because I get bored of I read straight through one. I often get asked what I'm reading at the time, so here is my list of current/soon to read for any interested parties
- •#pastoraltheology #ministry
- •#fiction #tolkien #fantasy
- •#ethics #theology
Hello there! Well I guessing "li.sting" now. I was thinking about what my first li.st should be, and I decided to do something that can help people. As a shepherd, I recognize the value of simple #prayers for people to say in the complexity of life, while washing dishes, cleaning, or in the way to a meeting. I hope these are helpful to you!
- •God, help me to think more about Christ.
- •God, today give me humble desires.
- •God, give me strength for this!