RED SOX 2016 ROTATION
At the moment. Hopefully more to come (and to go)!
- •David PriceFinally, a top 5 big league ACE! Exorbitantly overpaid, but irrelevant in the short term
- •Clay BuchholzHe'll be solid for 3 months, steadily decline, then be DL'd for remainder of season with shoulder inflammation or some bull shit like that
- •Eduardo RodriguezGreat #3 with plenty of #2 upside
- •Rick PorcelloHighest paid #4/5 SP in the game; turned it around towards end of last year, will be fine in lesser role in 2016
- •Wade Miley / Joe Kelly / Henry OwensMiley the epitome of average, but highest paid of the three and probably least suited for BP. I like Kelly the most but likely best suited for BP. Not sure what to expect from Owens, was not wowed by performance in 2015