BEST SHAHA SCENES IN ORDER
they're all good though @ UMass come to our shows on Tuesdays at 7:30 next week we are in MAPLE
- •The RPOthis is such a well-written piece to begin with and then Ian, Mariah, Sheyla, Rout, and Devyn are just really amazing and dynamic tbh
- •Girls Like UsI think about Justin's monologue every damn day
- •How It's Donewhen it's done well this is a really powerful piece and feels like a great slam poem
- •Where Do We Go?this piece was pretty meh but Chioma's addition makes it powerful and extremely relevant I almost cried doing it today!!
- •The Color of Happinessheartbreaking!!! so important!!!! I love Ritika
- •Sandwich Scenenot to toot my own horn but this scene addresses the savior complex problem so well
- •Fight, Flight, Freezethis scene makes me so sad I can hardly bear to watch it. I think I've seen it maybe twice.
- •National AnthemSam, Ian, and Justin do a great job with the singing but it feels really trite (I think I've seen it before??)
- •One Linersgives me anxiety and I'm not sure if I like it!!!