A beautiful little nothing thought on this chilly Monday
- •The transition from "Old Friends" to "Bookends Theme - Reprise" on the Simon & Garfunkel's Bookends has really got me feeling some serious emotions.
- •These songs, which follow the heartbreaking "Voices of Old People" make me think and feel and want to call my parents.
- •They also make me want to lay in bed with my headphones on and the door locked, not to be disturbed while I contemplate life.
- •Maybe this list would have been a bit more appropriate for Yum kipper, but we don't get to choose when and why we connect with things.
- •So if you're feelin the idea of feeling something, plug into Bookends and let your thoughts wander.