Awkward things I've done at my desk in the line of vision of a very senior attorney
My desk is directly in front of the office of a very nice, but veryyyyy senior attorney. I know that he's spending precisely zero time paying any attention to me, but if he did he would have a front row seat to the below.
- •Take my shoe off to search for a pebble that got stuck in there
- •Spill water on myself and, instead of getting up to dry myself, use my chair as a napkin
- •Trip getting up from my desk
- •Struggle to take my rain boots off
- •Use a pill cutter to cut a vitamin and then struggle to swallow the pieces
- •Messily shovel granola into my mouth
- •Struggle to open a package of nutsAnd subsequently give up and retry over the course of like, 30 minutes until I finally jabbed the damn thing with a pen.
- •Play Pokemon goNot at all frequently but when I do it's certainly not subtle.