Desk decor, in no particular order
- •Pretty Little Liars stickerA holiday gift from a coworker. I love the show but the fact that this was sold with a blatant typo makes me smile more than I should.
- •Computer printout of Whitney singing the national anthemThis picture was on the wall of the intern office when I interned here years ago. When we switched buildings earlier this year, I couldn't bare the thought of Whitney staying behind.
- •Ruth is the truth bumper stickerCitizens United sucks, but she certainly doesn't
- •Florida State University candle(s)I love my alma mater and I love etsy. I don't love that my best friend, Spencer bought these and then had to report them as counterfeit goods because of the "law" and his "job", whatever those are.
- •Simon & Garfunkel vinylThe music of my soul and my most favorite work perk. You can also see my other FSU candle. Go NOLES!
- •Tower of Terror bellA gift from my sister that is also a gift to the office when I accidentally run into it every 10 seconds. Shoutout to my colorful pens and herb pencils in the background which were gifted to me by my bff spencer
- •Oh, hello playbillMy favorite sketch from Kroll Show. It was a wonderfully funny show and a wonderfully magic day with a certain someone whose arm you can see in the picture to the left of the tunabill
- •Today is a good day pennantGreat job. Great life. Great motto
- •Ok, now back to work!!Jk it's lunch.