Jingles I'll never forget
This is serious. Does anyone else remember any of these or did I just make them up like a lunatic?
- •"Do you love it?" / "I love it!" / "I got it at Ross!"My older sister and I used to replace "love" with "hate" to sound edgy
- •Ask how, ask now, ask Sherwin Williams
- •Oh I wonder, wonder, what's in a wonderball?Product later discontinued because it was so clearly a choking hazard. Wasn't discontinued from the loop in my brain though!!!
- •Florida center for cosmetic surgeryyyy. Just one look is worth 1000 words.You're having fun you're at your best, and all it too was, juuuust one look
- •Ashleyyyy furniture home store badababadata you're gunna love this placeI do not love this place or this jingle.
- •Get connected, FOR FREE, at education con-nec-tion
- •I could go on forever but the more tunes I add the more embarrassed I become at how much tv I watched/watchJust kidding, how could I ever be embarrassed about my one true love?
- •"Have you heard about Betty? BETTY SPAGHETTI"Older sister from jungle one recommended this one. Ugh shut up Betty
- •If you need a car, truck or van. Who ya gonna call? MAROONE!I guess I'm going to keep going
- •Ohhhh ahh, Ohhhh ahhh, only at mattress giant OHHHH AHHH