The Bernard Pivot Questionnaire
I'm visiting my parents in Florida and my siblings have long since passed out. This one is for you, night owls! Inspired by @NotAWitchDoctor
- •Favorite word: ScrapsIt's been my favorite word since my fifth grade teacher directed us to "clean up all of our scraps" after a fun little project we were working on
- •Least favorite word: RealtorI know someone who exaggerates the syllables and I can't stand it ("reeeealtoor")
- •Turn on: EyesThey are the windows to the soul, after all.
- •Turn off: Being high maintenanceI'm low key. I don't expect everyone to be that way too, but please don't give me grief if I forget that today is your half birthday.
- •Favorite curse word: FuckIt can be used in so many different ways to represent so many different feelings. Fuck forever.
- •Noise you love: PurringA cats way of telling you you're alright in their book. I also like the sound of a dog gently panting after fun activities
- •Noise you hate: snoringPlease don't wake me up. I know they don't mean it, but 3am Melissa isn't rational or forgiving. I've been accused of throwing water bottles at people and have definitely shaken my fair share of beds. Don't mess with my r.e.m
- •What profession other than your own would you attempt?I actually have a list all about this!! CAREERS I'D PURSUE IF MONEY WASN'T AN OPTION
- •What profession would you least like to have?Salesman working on commission.
- •If heaven is a real place, what would you like God to say to you when you arrive?"The gangs all here!"