Thoughts I had when @lesbian announced she had unfollowed over 1000 people
A conversation with myself
- •Oh, social media spring cleaning?A cathartic and necessary act. Good move.
- •Wait, who published this list?What are the chances it's one of my 10 followers? So low. @lesbian is definitely not following me.
- •Oh, it is one of my 10 followers.That's ok, I get it. Totally fine. 9 followers is still good.
- •Unfollowing people because you don't list frequently and/or you don't like their lists? Makes sense.I get it. I'm ok with it. It's fiiiine.
- •*casually takes a deep breath and checks amount of followers*What's this? Still 10? I made it? How unexpected!
- •In sum, I don't know if it was an oversight, a pity follow, or a genuine act. I might never know. What I do know is that I appreciate every single one of you and I'm very happy to be here.I'm honored to have made your social media purge, @lesbian (even if it's only temporary). You keep on listing, I'll keep on following.