REACTIONS I RECEIVED DRESSED AS ALADDIN SANE ON HALLOWEEN
People were confused.
- •So I thought my costume was pretty straight forward and rad as hellSidenote: that picture of a turkey reading a newspaper in space was part of my friends costume as his 15-year-old self
- •"Are you Ke$ha?"
- •"what are you?"
- •"Ke$ha!!! Such a great idea!!!!"
- •"I don't know who David Bowie is"
- •Guy trying to chat me up, even upon seeing reference photo, "I've never seen that picture before"Byeeee
- •"Great costume!"
- •But luckily, all of my hope was returned when "Under Pressure" started playing
- •And my friend emerged through the crowd as Freddie Mercury
- •And we sang the most beautiful duet the world has probably ever heard
- •Still not too many people knew what was going on
- •But faith in humanity had been returned
- •And we took some (somewhat decent) pics
- •I'm honestly still pretty disappointed people did not immediately recognize me as BowieDamn youths