TAKING THE T ALONE AT 1AM MEANS...
This has to happen a lot if I want to maintain a social life while commuting to work from my hometown... Here's the shit I deal with every Friday
- •Booking ass to the T with a bag half full of beer, 6 new shirts from Primark, and a small amount of dignity
- •Missing the T, rattling with the promise of beer and clothesWill drink with victory when arriving at home
- •Having a man's butt-length dreadlocks gently graze your thigh as you sit waiting for the next train, defeated. Meanwhile, he offers you a dime bag for a *limited time* low, low price
- •Finishing the 3 pages you have left of @mindy 's new book on the green line, leaving you nothing to read on the red lineI liked it so much, I finished it so fast 😔
- •Having the entire T to yourself, which is a blessing 🙌I can do backflips and shit off of the handrails
- •Staring the red line driver in the eyes at park street as she leans out the train window and shuts the doors on your armsRE: Carrying beers and shirts
- •Next train comes in 20+ minutes
- •Will I make it to my car in the burbs?Will it be towed from the parking lot?
- •Will I die?
- •Stay tuned.
- •*update* I got to my car. A man was peeing on it in the open parking lot.I was one of four cars
- •I peeled out of that bitch and got to talk to @ashleycull on the way home
- •I came home to pizza. I feel better.