YOUR GUIDE TO SHITTY BOSTON BARS
The best bars according to a broke 22 year old Bostonian who usually just drinks PBR and doesn't travel too far
- •Penguin PizzaBecause people can bring their babies in there and it's a great distraction when you are trying to avoid conversation with your actual friends. Also their pizza is delicious.
- •Jillian'sTechnically "lucky strike." This place is never crowded but is always full. Perfect place to get a 10 dollar jäger bomb and awkwardly hit on the guys bowling multiple strings next to you. This isn't from experience..
- •The ModelAllston's finest establishment complete with a large plastic mounted swordfish and a simpsons's pinball machine—could you ask for more?
- •Sissy K'sJust kidding, never go here
- •Biddy Earley'sThe nights never start out here but always end up here. That's when you know it's time to go home
- •Flann O'Briens Irish PubAn awful atmosphere but it's close to my apartment and the beer is dirt cheap