IT'S ALL@ABOUT THE G&T
That summer I had ten reasons to be happy
- 1.It was spring. The first g&t of the season. Beefeater 24 with a big slice of grapefruit.
- 2.I needed some colour in my life that night. After all, summer was fast approaching. So I had Pink Gin by The Bitter Truth. No garnish was needed.
- 3.Hendricks called for cucumber slices and 3-4 crushed pods of cardamom. So elegant.
- 4.Sometimes simplicity is all you need. Beefeater London Dry Gin with a slice of freshly cut lemon.
- 5.And some other times you go minimal. Sipsmith and tonic. Only.
- 6.Sumer had arrived. Beefeater London Dry Gin went well with a garnish of chilies, fresh coriander and lime.
- 7.Hendricks paired with celery bitters, celery salt on the rim and a huge chunk of celery to chew. And the name was just as special : Mother of Pearl
- 8.Oh, I do love good old Plymouth Gin. So I a made a playful g&t with pomegranate seeds and crushed cardamom pods.
- 9.Gin Mare is the epitome of a mediterranean gin. Thyme, rosemary and some basil was used as garnish and also to compliment the flavour.
- 10.Aviation gin was unique! So I poured it into a blue glass and threw in my 'gin n titonic' cubes!