Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •5-9: VeterinarianI wanted to be a vet until a read an interview with Hilary Duff in a teen magazine where she said she too wanted to be a vet until she realized that you had to put sick animals down. As Hilary Duff was the authority of my nine-year old life, I then too decided being a vet was not for me.
- •10-12: LawyerMy parents always told me that I would make a good lawyer because I argued so much. I was too young to recognize this as an insult and for two years took my lawyering dreams very seriously.
- •13: ActressFor a very brief period of time I thought I'd like to be an actress even though I had never acted before in my life and had crippling stage fright. I think I liked the idea of wearing pretty dresses to red carpet events more than anything.
- •Social SmokingOne the rare occasion I do go out drinking, a few mentholated usually go up in smoke along with my dignity.
- •Not Hanging Up My ClothesMy bedroom floor is a sea of black jersey with sprinklings of grey and plaid. A true 'floordrobe'.
- •Radio Chanel SurfingI always have one finger on the scan button. I refuse to listen to commercials, traffic updates, or Meghan Trainor. My car time is sacred.
Because I really should start having an answer for when people ask me what I'm going to do once I'm done school.
- •MauryYes, as in the daytime television show host. He has to retire sometime...
- •Lena Dunham's Personal AdorerDevoted, unwavering and loyal.
- •Billy Eichner's Camera ManThink about it, you'd meet some pretty cool/crazy people, would constantly be laughing, and think about the weight you would lose running around after that lunatic. (And I say lunatic in the most flattering way possible. I worship that lunatic)
- •Our love for velvet knows no bounds.I would drape myself in velvet if it were socially acceptable. My ideal life, would be a life ensconced in velvet.
- •We are both masters of the perfectly constructed lie.Remember, it's not a lie if you believe it.
- •Our three favourite things are sex, food and television.And we will forever be found trying to combine the three.