Because I really should start having an answer for when people ask me what I'm going to do once I'm done school.
- •MauryYes, as in the daytime television show host. He has to retire sometime...
- •Lena Dunham's Personal AdorerDevoted, unwavering and loyal.
- •Billy Eichner's Camera ManThink about it, you'd meet some pretty cool/crazy people, would constantly be laughing, and think about the weight you would lose running around after that lunatic. (And I say lunatic in the most flattering way possible. I worship that lunatic)
- •Art House Theatre ProjectionistI mean really, being paid to sit around and watch movies all day? The. Dream. But you have to know how to work the projectors and it's probably a union thing...
- •Arcade Fire GroupieBut I doubt they're hiring.
- •Sitcom WriterI've always said my life is one irony filled joke after another. I might as well put them into a television show and turn my suffering into some cold hard cash.
- •Sex ColumnistLike a modern Carrie Bradshaw, but with less innuendos and a lot more Tinder horror stories.
- •Full Time Coffee Shop WriterThat's pretty much what I do right now. It doesn't pay well.