12 years of marriage insights
Yesterday was my wedding anniversary
- •You hate when they catch your coldBecause as you're still recovering you have to take care of them. I wish he'd bring home the cold first.
- •Punishment is merit basedAt least it feels like it, I'm good at cooking so I have to cook, he's good at folding clothes so he does the laundry
- •You can let them get you a subHe knows what I like, I know what he likes. We don't have to ask anymore
- •Going through movies to rent or watch on Netflix takes 4x longerI wish there was a roulette button
- •My back is cleanerI call him in when I'm taking a shower to scrub my back with the loofah, I do the same for him...
- •But you learn taking showers together takes longer and can be slippery and dangerous when your shower is too small
- •You'll end up reading magazines that aren't for your demographicSometimes I'll read his Men's Health (their sex tips are ridiculous btw) and he's read a few Real Simple mags
- •You run out of stuff to talk aboutBut just being together quietly is perfect and sweet