My favorite paintings
- •When I lived near DC I'd go to the Smithsonian gallery just to visit this Rembrandt, IRL it is so intense! It made me feel truly connected to him
- •Matisse is often my inspiration when I'm really enjoying myself in art, his bold colors and fearless lines give me courage.
- •This Alfred Stevens looks lit from within, this always magically seems to fit whatever mood I'm in
- •Rene Wiley paintings remind me of south Florida, this one in particular brings me back home with its flat horizon and incredibly tall cloud. I'm also in love with his technique
- •I'm a big fan of landscapes of just ordinary places and still life's of ordinary things, Richard Diebenkorn was great at making the meh much more interesting, he teaches you how to take notice in the mundane.