Things I need to rid myself of
I want a more minimalist life, I need serenity and I have little
- •At least 90% of the photos in my camera rollI have probably 200 photos of nothing discernible
- •Books I've read and won't reread or books I won't readI need room for books I'll actually read
- •Saved articles in Facebook and flip boardIt reminds me of the procrastinator that I am
- •Caffeine, massive quantities of sodium, and candyI eat so much garbage!!! Why do I treat my body as a shit processing plant?
- •My entire shitty wardrobeWhat kind of garbage person owns this closet?
- •PillowsI have 7 couch pillows, 8 bed pillows, 6 spare pillows for the guest room, and 5 old pillows in the basement that didn't make it to the trash. Who needs 26 pillows for two people? What's wrong with me?
- •"Beauty" productsOne year I spent $2,600 at Ulta! Shout out to mint.com for showing me what an asshole I am. I need to cancel birchbox, and I regularly donate reusable shopping bags full of the hotel soaps my husband collects and drop them off at the homeless shelter. I still haven't found a good conditioner or anti-frizz product. I need to accept my crap hair and buy a gallon of White Rain and get on with my life.