Why I need to give up on social media
- •Likes, ❤️, follows, and 🔃end up effecting meFor example I painted something and I felt amazing about it but only garnered 4 likes, maybe I posted it at a bad time but still I start second guessing my work.
- •Sometimes I'll do something because I want to post about it but I didn't really want toLike it or not it does seem to alter my behaviors
- •I feel less connected with my environment and the people and things around meI could be talking to my husband or calling my mom or playing with my dog
- •There will always be someone that rubs you the wrong wayMaybe a sarcastic comment, depressing posts, or annoying game invites
- •The hostility over politics on FacebookI think Facebook shapes how we interact with others, we being arguing there and it doesn't stop in real life
- •Granted there are some good thingsBut I need to cut WAAAYYYY back