First 10 shuffled songs this morning & thoughts (May 23 edition)
I got quite a mix this morning. I highly recommend checking them out if you don't know these songs. I'm always looking for good music - I love suggestions!
- •Kick ass song. I like to think of it as Daughter's theme song.
- •Bowie. Before Prince's death had me in mourning, I was legit sad about Bowie for about a week.
- •I won't lie: I love 90's Eurodance.
- •I love this updated take on the girl group sound of the 1960s.
- •90s reminiscent. I bought the whole album after hearing them on The Current (Twin Cities' alternative radio).
- •I'm not a massive Beyoncé fan. But the lyrics here... Give it a good listen. Especially if you're in love.
- •On the other hand, if your relationship is on the rocks, this might be more your style.
- •OK... Maybe my phone is trying to tell me something.
- •Sometimes I hear a song once - either on the radio or Pandora - and like it and buy it. Then it shuffles up on my phone and I don't recognize it. That's this song. I'm glad I bought it, but I know nothing about it or where it came from.
- •I do like Coldplay. I really like Rihanna. Good combo.