First 10 Shuffled songs & thoughts, May 24
I like doing this. I'm doing it again. Suggestions welcome!
- •It's a parody of "Dear Future Husband." She was a newlywed at the time.
- •Seriously a beautiful song.
- •Never saw the movie; never read the book. Like the song.
- •What happened to Adam Lambert? Where did he go? He should've accepted Queen's offer, if you ask me.
- •I have so much respect for Demi Lovato. She has overcome much and is a strong, body-positive, mental health positive voice for girls everywhere.
- •I use this song as my morning alarm.
- •I have seen Lady Gaga live in the Twin Cities literally every time she's toured here.
- •If you only know The Roots from Jimmy Fallon, you have grossly shortchanged yourself.
- •Pretty sure I saw/heard Wild Child on a late night talk show. Usually not a genre of music I like, but this one grabbed me.
- •Eminem is serious talent.