Life Soundtrack: first 10 shuffled songs & thoughts, May 25
I love music. All music. Suggestions welcome!
- 1.Perfect dance beats to get me out of bed this morning!
- 2.Continuing the inspiration.
- 3.Honestly, I always need more Journey in my life. Though, Lights feels more like an end-of-day song to me. Kind of a come down after the first two.
- 4.As much as I love Weird Al, this is a song that is sadly dated.
- 5.First heard on The Current. There's something addictive about this one. Besides, how many songs do you know that mention Rachel Dratch?
- 6.Janet. A fave of mine in high school.
- 7.Now this Weird Al song, I really like. I think it really shows his lyrical talent.
- 8.Personally, I think this cover's better than The Velvet Underground's original. (Though the original is very worth having.)
- 9.Though feminist me hates the very term "Walk of Shame," I understand why Pink wrote this. And it's a good song.
- 10.Song forgotten years ago. Now my current earworm. Thanks, Deadpool.