Already on li.st? Open in app.
Yeah, so.. I'm a Harry Potter fan and I'm sorry for what's about to happen.
- •So this Gollum homie who looks kind of like a house elf whose been hanging out with Voldemort's friends for too long emerges from his cavernous dwelling pissed because he lost a ring and when he whispers "my precious" it almost could sound like drunk parseltongue
- •I think the premise is that this one ring does essentially what all three pieces of the Deathly Hallows do together, so that's one thing Tolkien might've done better than Rowling.. 1>3. Power is more easily attained.
- •There's a volcano or something they want to destroy the ring in.... Fuck yeah, fire.
My iPhone's photos are 80% pictures of animals that don't belong to me, and 20% screenshots of useless shiz from the intraweb. Happy stalking.
- •Not my dog.
- •Still not my dog.
- •HELLO WHAT EVEN WERE YOU
(basically what I currently want but cannot have due to the following: a year left in undergrad as an english major, dieting, and a cuddle-resistant pet cat.)
- •Reading what I want.This includes Stephen King because whooooo cares if he writes formulaic fiction?! Not me. Keep your Faulkner, give me King.
- •Not having to respond to what I read with 8-10 pages of me pretending to be smart with lots of "therefore," "thus," and "notably" thrown in.Words are hard, people. Lit theories are harder.
- •Strawberry ice cream.Obviously.
- •& cuddles.But really, why does my cat hate me...