SHORT STORY PROMPTS
Just a few ideas for short stories or one act plays.
- •Seven cars are in your drive way when you wake-up. Explain how they got there.
- •A man wins a free ice fishing trip to Alaska and takes his blind wife.
- •You are in a country with a broken down car and have to catch a flight. You have no money and no one speaks your native language.
- •All the professors at a college are fired and the students have no one to teach them.
- •The South decides to secede again. Why?
- •Your best friend confesses to being undercover for the cartel and tells you that the cartel has been hunting you for years.
- •Either the moon and stars or the sun will burn out and it is your decision.