Favorite Boston Coffee Shops
- •Render CoffeeBack Bay, most gorgeous glass seating area, taza mochas, and reliable wifi. 9/10
- •Thinking CupGood food, next door to Georgetown Cupcakes, NO WIFI
- •Pavement CoffeeAn extension of my living room. Square Rewards program so my 10th coffee is free :D
- •Barrington CoffeeSmall, not a lot of study space
- •Cafe NeroOne of the better chains in general. Food, cool decor, good wifi
- •Newsfeed CafeMostly the BPL
- •Haley HouseHard to get to (Roxbury) but one of my favorite places in the city. Ethical, delicious, local art, kindest staff, and the best pumpkin spice muffin ever.