Already on li.st? Open in app.
Things I'm grateful for. A daily diary. Today: friends.
- •Unexpected phone calls of encouragement.
- •Laughter over shared stories.
- •Frustrations and expectations for better.
Today I'm grateful for board members. A daily diary.
- •People committed to helping us figure out these complicated societal challenges and put justice in place.
- •People who have the hearts to make big commitments and brains to make big decisions.
- •People who are curious and driven.
Things I'm grateful for. A daily diary. Hopefully. Today: nieces and nephews.
- •My new twin nieces. 6 weeks old and amazing to see up close to watch them grow. Wow.
- •My nephew figuring out his new reality. Curiosity towards these strange new beings is coming around.
- •My other nephew who at seven is spirited and curious and full of heart. He comes up and hugs me, just because. Love.
- •My three fiery, smart, strong, brilliant nieces. They range in age — 14, 12, and 9. And are taking the world by storm. Go girls, go.