An Operating System for life
- •10/10/10Perspective in 10 m, 10 months and 10 years
- •True FansFew strong relationships over many weak ones
- •Regret Minimization
- •Pareto Rule 80/20
- •Eisenhower Matrix based Prioritization
- •Parkinson's LawWork expands so as to fill the time available for its completion.
- •Circle of CompetenceDifferentiate between what you think you know and what you actually know.
- •Strong opinions loosely heldOpinions either dependent on the facts or not. When they change, shift opinion - it doesn't matter what side as long as it's the correct side.
- •Beware of rent-seeking elites and troglodytes