An Operating System for life
- 1.10/10/10Perspective in 10 m, 10 months and 10 years
- 2.True FansFew strong relationships over many weak ones
- 3.Regret Minimization
- 4.Pareto Rule 80/20
- 5.Eisenhower Matrix based Prioritization
- 6.Parkinson's LawWork expands so as to fill the time available for its completion.
- 7.Circle of CompetenceDifferentiate between what you think you know and what you actually know.
- 8.Strong opinions loosely heldOpinions either dependent on the facts or not. When they change, shift opinion - it doesn't matter what side as long as it's the correct side.
- 9.Beware of rent-seeking elites and troglodytes